Feminist Fridays is a series of live conversations between feminists broadcast live on the Trust Facebook page.
Don’t have a Facebook account? You don’t need one. Each live event is open to the public, so you don’t need to be logged into Facebook to watch.
How to watch:
1. Just before midday, go to our Facebook page.
2. Click ‘posts’. It might take a moment to load.
3. Scroll down until you see a live video post about Feminist Fridays.
4. If you don’t see a live video post, you might just be a little early. Keep the page open and the video will automatically start at midday.
5. If you don’t see a live video playing at midday, try refreshing the page.
6. Still having trouble? Send us a message on Facebook, we’d love to hear from you.
This conversation will have automatically generated captions, and we will also provide a complete transcript soon after.
Questions? Get in touch with our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the VWT Facebook page and RSVP to our event on Facebook, so you don’t miss a thing.