Delivering better outcomes through evidence and values-driven interpretation.
Program Evaluator and Social Researcher
Community Service and Engagement, Other, Public Service, Government, Public Policy
Natasha is an experienced program evaluator and social researcher, with expertise in formative and summative evaluation, quantitative and qualitative research methodologies as well as comprehensive consultation experience.
Her approach is based on collaboration, rigour, and strategic insight, built on her extensive experience conducting social research and evaluation with a broad range of populations across Australia—from senior members of government and industry to highly disadvantaged and disengaged populations—to inform robust decision-making. Her work often leverages evaluative techniques in innovative settings to deliver transparent, evidence based solutions and advice.
Natasha is experienced at devising measurement systems and applying sound evaluative reasoning for programs and organisations with long term change agendas, diverse stakeholder interests and notably, a mandate to the public good.
Specific skills and techniques include:
• Program evaluation and review, design and execution
• Authoring research and evaluation reports
• Logic models and outcomes frameworks
• Rubrics, and developing standards
• Expert and stakeholder consultation
• Workshop facilitation
• Quantitative and qualitative research expertise
• Literature review, policy and program mapping
• Developing monitoring and evaluation frameworks
• Stakeholder and community engagement